Another reason we decided to get the ultrasound was I wanted to surprise our parents on Christmas morning with the gender of the baby. No, I didn't want to find
out, but I thought that it would be a nice present for our parents. It was a really hard decision for me.
Let's pause and rewind a few weeks before I continue. At our 20 week ultrasound the baby's legs were crossed, but the technician made a guess and Jim was able to find out on his 30th birthday. I still didn't want to know and I didn't want to find our if her guess was wrong, so I decided not to look at the picture. He did a great job of keeping it a secret.
Okay, back to the 3D ultrasound.....
When we got into the room I told Jim that if we could tell then I would try and guess the gender. So the lady started the video and I was able to tell immediately. I guessed and I was right. I must say now that I will not find out in the future. I REALLY enjoy not knowing....but since our parents and the rest of our family know I thought I would share our
news with each of you.
Jake has known since day one and he has always said "We are having a GIRL!!!" How did I raise such a smart kid!!!
Happy New Year!!! Our world will change in April!
p.s. No she doesn’t have a name!
3 comments:
sweet!!!! Jake you are such a smart kid! I can't wait to meet "her."
Congratulation, Miss Stephanie!! I am so happy for you and your family!
How fun! I hope you will enjoy adding a girl to the mix.
I think that Kate is a great name.
:)
Post a Comment